Designer's Tip: This Vine Circle cutting die works wonderfully as a Christmas wreath—add Red Stickles Glitter Glue for sparkly berries!
- Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with Christmas Sweets striped paper. Trace and cut out an Elegant Label shape using Forest Suede. Mat on Christmas Sweets ivory/tan circles paper with 1/16” borders. Glue centered to the card.
- Die-cut the Vine Circle using Christmas Sweets green/ivory dots paper. Glue centered on the label shape, 7/8” from the top of the label. Place “Merry Christmas”, small Holly Leaves/Berries, and Swirl Corners Dazzles™ on the label as shown. Back the small Bells Dazzles™ on Forest Suede leaving a thin border. Foam tape centered inside the wreath.
- Add Stickles on the small nearly round die-cut openings on the wreath. Repeat for the Holly Berries on the bells and Holly Dazzles™ as shown. Let dry. Use 1/4" wide red Metallic ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow as shown.
- Glue a 5” square striped paper centered on the inside. Cut a 4” square green/ivory dots paper and mat on ivory/tan circles paper with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the striped paper.
- Die-cut the Vine Circle using Forest Suede. Glue centered on the green/ivory dots paper. Add “Cheer” centered on the die-cut. Back a Stocking Dazzles™ on Forest Suede with thin borders. Glue on the upper right corner of the papers as shown. Add Stickles to the wreath and Dazzles™ as shown. Let dry. Zot™ ribbon in place.