Designer's Tip: Cut your die-cuts in half, or in quarters to make them go further.
- Card preparation: Open your card with the fold horizontal and cut 1/2” off of the top edge.
- Card front: Close your card and place with the fold on top. Glue a 6 1/2”x2 1/2” Gold Metallic paper on the bottom edge of your card front and use the Doily Border punch on the long edge.
- Use your Die-Cutting machine and the Celtic Circle cutting die to cut two Celtic Circles from Red Suede paper and one from gold paper. Cut one red Celtic Circle in half and glue even with the upper gold paper edge. Place an array of Holly Dazzles™ on each die-cut, stacking from largest to smallest, and place several Holly Berry Dazzles™ around the top.
- Cut the gold Celtic Circle in half (save one half for later) and glue even with the upper gold paper edge, on the center. Place an array of Holly Dazzles™ on the gold die-cut, as before.
- Punch the bottom edge of a 6 1/2”x2 3/4” black cardstock and glue even with the top edge of your card. Cut the remaining gold Celtic Circle in half again (making two quarter rounds) and glue on the upper corners. Place Holly and Berry Dazzles™ on the die-cuts, Holly Berry Dazzles™ on the black punched border and “Merry Christmas” Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Cover with black cardstock and punch the bottom edge. Glue a 6 1/2”x1/2” suede paper on the fold. Glue a 6 1/2”x1/4” gold paper below the suede. Cut the remaining red Celtic Circle in half, then in half again and glue a quarter round on the left and right, as shown. Place “Season’s Greetings” and Holly Berry Dazzles™ as shown.