Designer's Tip: Cut your die-cut in quarters for easy page corners, or fold into quarters for a nifty corner photo pocket.
- Start with Natural cardstock as your background and ink the edges “Toffee”. Ink the edges of an 11 3/4”x11 3/4” White Truffle tan flourish paper and glue on your page center. Unfurl two 14” lengths of paper twine and glue side by side 2 1/2” from the bottom edge of your page, wrapping the ends around the back.
- Use your die-cutting machine and the Vine Square cutting die to cut five vine squares from Swirls Vellum and one from Clove cardstock. Cut one Vellum Vine square in half, corner to corner, then cut each piece in half again (creating four quarters). Ink the die-cut edges and glue on the corners of the tan flourish paper.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo on Natural cardstock with a 1/16” border, then on Clove cardstock with a 1/8” border. Use for step-4.
- Fold one Vellum Vine square in half, corner to corner (creating a triangle). Apply glue to one half of the triangle and fold it in half again (creating a quarter of the original square). Ink the top die-cut edge and slip over one corner of your matted photo, with only one layer of the vellum over the photo. Glue onto the back of the photo. Create two more vellum corner photo pockets, and glue onto the photo, as shown (there will be no pocket on the lower left corner of the photo). Glue the photo in place, as shown.
- Zot™ a Vellum Vine square on point on the lower left corner of the photo, and foam tape a Clove Vine square as shown. Use the template to trace and cut out a Bracket Frame “B” from Natural cardstock, ink the edges and foam tape on point over the Vine square.
- Journal “A Wonderful Day” on White Truffle tan houndstooth paper, trace an Emblem Frame around it and cut out. Ink the edges, mat on Clove cardstock with a 1/16” border and foam tape in place. Journal the sentiment, name and date on Natural cardstock, trace a Victorian label around it and cut out. Ink the edges, mat on vellum with a 1/4” border, ink the edges again and foam tape in place below the photo.
- Place LeCreme pearls on the photo corners and labels, as shown. Zot™ on a large double paper twine bow, cutting the ends in a “v”.