Designer's Tip:Create a large paper pocket border to place photos or keepsakes. Decorate edges with white lace Dazzles™ stickers for a classic look.
- Glue a 12”x6” piece of blue brocade paper 1/8” from the bottom of the dark purple paper and leave the top open as a pocket. Place Dazzlesä lace stickers along the top and bottom edge of the pocket. Place a border to lace across the top of the purple background paper.
- Place a line of tiny lace across the pocket, 2” from the top. Assemble the Papier Tole with foam tape and glue to the right side of the tiny lace.
- Mat two 4”x6” photos with pink dot paper, leaving a 1/4” wide border and a 1/8” border of white cardstock. Place one photo on the right side of the page, behind the pocket. Place a line of lace Dazzlesä down the right side of the remaining photo and glue a bow near the top. Glue to the left side of the pocket.
- Write a page title on white cardstock and trace with the Mini Vintage Sign label. Foam tape to the center of a blue patterned Small Designer Label, matted with pink dot paper. Glue to the top left side of the page with a lace corner Dazzlesä behind each end of the label.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Botanical Etchings Paper Pack (link)
- Botanical Etchings 3-D Pyramid Papier Tole (link)
- Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzlesä (link)
- Confetti Ribbon Set-3/4” wide mauve ribbon (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- White cardstock (12x12 Classic Cardstock) (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)