Designer Tips: For this pretty pink and white baby page, I backed lace medallion stickers with pink or red paper and layered them together with foam tape for a pretty embellishment. I matted the heart “innies” stickers to embellish a mat, and an “innie” frame sticker to frame the name and date.
- Add white scalloped sticker borders to the left side of the pink/red/aqua/white flower background paper. Mat photos on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat one photo again on pink, leaving a 1/8” border at top and sides, with ½” border at the bottom. Trim a scalloped border sticker to fit along the bottom of the photo mat, then add ribbon as shown. Mat again on red, leaving a very thin border. Glue to the upper left side of the page near the white border as shown.
- Mat remaining photo on pink, leaving a 1/8” border at top, right side, and bottom, with a ½” border at the left side. Add scalloped border sticker and ribbon trimmed to fit on the left side as shown. Mat again on red, leaving a very thin border. Glue to the lower right side of the page.
- Write or computer print journaling on white cardstock, trim to a rectangle and mat on pink leaving a 1/16” border. Mat on red, leaving a very thin border. Glue to the upper right portion of the page. Stamp “love” and “bliss” on pink cardstock, trim and mat on red leaving a very thin border. Glue the word blocks overlapping the top photo and journaling block as shown. Write or computer print name and date on pink cardstock. Add thin frame sticker (from around a medallion sticker) around the name and date, then trim evenly around the edges. Mat on red, leaving a very thin border. Glue to the page, to the left of the lower photo.
- Back the two medium medallion stickers with pink cardstock and trim around the edges. Mat the smaller one on red, leaving a very thin border. Mat the small one on red, trimming around the edges. Layer together with foam tape and add to the lace border of the lower photo. Mat the heart “innies” on pink, then red leaving a thin border on each. Glue overlapping to the edge of the photo as shown. Add ribbon near the hearts. Thread pink ribbon through two sheer pink flowers and tie a knot at the center. Zot centered over a ribbon bow and Zot over the upper matted photo. Tie a tiny sheer pink flower with ribbon at the center and Zot near “bliss”.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- Lacy Ribbons Set (link)
- Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Artful Collection Stamps set (link)
- Sheer Flowers (link)
- white cardstock, pink cardstock (link)
- brown ink pad (link)
- black pen or computer printer