Designer Tips: Add sparkle and shine to your card with gold Stickles and Opal Liquid Pearls. It’s easy to follow the swirls on the paper with the Stickles.
- Open the card and trim off half of the front flap. Cover the flap with pink pattern.
- Take the red border paper from the Lacy Paper Pack and trace the large F1 Folk Heart from the 25 Hearts Template onto the corner so the tan swirl is centered on the heart. Cut out and ink edges with maroon Fluid Chalk ink. Mat on tan cardstock with a 1/8” border and ink edges maroon.
- With the fold on the left, glue heart to the front flap only, centered on the card.
- Cover inside panel with vertical mult-stripe lacy paper.
- Cut a small F4 Folk Heart from light blue texture paper and stamp “LOVE” in the center. Foam tape to the red heart near the right side.
- Use Opal Liquid Pearls to draw a thin pearl line on the edge of the front flap above and below the heart. Draw another line straight out to the side. Add thin lines in between these lines to create rays coming from the heart. On the red heart, trace over the tan swirls with gold stickles. Outline the small blue heart with Opal Liquid Pearls. Zot a small pink bow to the bottom right. Let dry completely (overnight is best).
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- Lacy Ribbons Set (link)
- Artful Collection Stamps (link)
- 25 Hearts Template (link)
- Maroon Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Gold Stickles (link)
- Opal Liquid Pearls (link)
- Tan cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)