Designer Tips: Rows of small Jewel Dazzles add just the right amount of sparkle!
- Use the Lacy multi-stripe paper horizontally as your background. On the back of red texture paper, trace the largest circle from the Easy Circles Template. Cut out with the scallop scissors on the Quick Snipper Tool. Glue to center.
- Ink the edge of a 6”x4” photo using Timber Brown Stazon and a makeup sponge. Mat on ivory, with 1/16” edges. Glue 1 1/4” from the left and 3 1/4” from the top.
- Ink the edges of three 2”x3” (vertical) photos and one 3”x2” (horizontal) photo. Mat 2 vertical photos on light blue lace with 1/16” borders. Glue one 2 1/8” from the top and 2 1/4” from the right. Glue the other 3” from the left and 1 1/4” from the bottom. Mat the remaining two photos on ivory cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue the vertical photo 1 1/4” from the bottom and 4 5/8” from the right. Glue the horizontal photo 4” from the bottom and 1 3/8” from the right.
- Print “Presents!” on 2 5/8”x7/8” of ivory cardstock. Ink edges and mat on red with 1/16” borders. Mat on light blue lace with 1/4” borders. Glue 4” from the left and 1 5/8” from the top. Print a caption on 2 1/4”x5/8” of ivory cardstock. Ink edges and mat on red with 1/16” borders. Mat on light blue lace with 1/4” borders. Glue 1 3/4” from the right and 2 7/8” from the bottom.
- Use a ruler and pencil to mark dots 1/4” apart around the title, caption, and some of the photos (to mark where Jewel Dazzles will go). Apply a small gold Jewel Dazzle over each mark. Stamp swirls from the Artful Collection stamps in the corners as shown, using metallic gold Stazon.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- Artful Collection Stamps (link)
- Gold Jewel Dazzles (link)
- Easy Circles Template (link)
- Quick Snipper Tool (scallop edge) (link)
- Ivory cardstock (link)
- Timber Brown Stazon® (link)
- Metallic Gold Stazon® (link)
- Makeup sponge