- Front of the Card: Cut your card to 5"x5" and place with the fold on the top. Cut red cardstock to 5"x5". Cut patterned paper to 4 3/8"x4 3/8" and glue to the center of the cardstock. Punch a hole in each corner with circle punch and insert small red brad into each hole. Place border Dazzles™ around the edges and cut the corners at a diagonal. Glue to the front of the card.
- Place doily Dazzle™ on red cardstock and cut around the edges. Glue to the card. Arrange 5 flowers alternating colors and sizes and insert 1/4" red brad into the center. Zot™ to the center of the card.
- Stamp "Birthday" with maroon ink and "Wishes" with brown on white cardstock. Trace label, lining up around stamped greeting, cut out and sponge maroon ink around the edges. Glue to the lower right corner of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- "Expressions" stamp set (link)
- Sheer flower pack (link)
- Bright Brads (link)
- Cardstock – red, white (link)
- Maroon Chalk ink (link)
- Timber Brown Stazon® (link)
- 1 1/6" circle punch (link)
- Zot™ adhesive dots (link)
- Cosmetic sponge