Designer Tip: I inked the Lace & Doilies stickers with black ink for a really different and striking look! Ink the stickers, then use a heat tool to dry them quickly, then add a second coat of ink for coverage.
- Cut a 10” square from red patterned paper and glue centered to a 12x12 sheet of black cardstock. Mat photo on black, leaving a 1/16” border, then white, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat again on black leaving a 1/16” border. Glue matted photo to the right side of the red block, leaving a ¼” border at the right side. Add inked border stickers around the edges of the matted photo as shown.
- Write or computer print journaling, names, and date on white cardstock. Trim to rectangles and mat on black leaving a 1/16” border. Arrange journaling pieces on the page as shown but do not glue in place yet. Cut the large paisley sticker in half and use at top and bottom of the large journaling block. Add remaining stickers and glue journaling blocks in place. Secure two white flowers together with the brad. Tie ribbon and Zot flowers and ribbon together overlapping the upper right corner of the photo. Add small round sticker over the white brad for the flower center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- Lacy Ribbons Set (link)
- Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Sheer Flowers (link)
- white cardstock, black cardstock (link)
- white standard brad (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- font: Porcelain, black pen or computer printer