Designer Tip: I inked the Lace & Doilies stickers with copper ink for a beautiful look that contrasts well with the papers. Ink the stickers, then use a heat tool to dry them quickly, then add a second coat of ink for coverage. I used the 9” frame on the template to create the shaped card front.
- With the fold at the top, place the 9” frame design of the template centered on the card, 3 ¾” from the card fold. Trace the shape onto the card front and cut along the pencil line. Cover the card front with aqua/red/white/pink/tan swirls and lace paper, trimming edges evenly with the card front. Cover the inside with remaining paper, with the lace border along the bottom. Trim the bottom along the edge of the lace. Ink edges of the card with copper ink and let dry.
- Ink heart stickers with copper ink. Back each with red paper, trimming around the edges evenly and leaving a thin border. Mat again on pink, leaving a thin border. Foam tape the smaller hearts across the bottom of the inside, evenly spaced as shown. Glue the large heart sticker centered on the card front. Write or computer print words on ivory cardstock, trim and in the edges copper. Mat on red leaving a 1/16” border. Glue centered over the heart as shown. Foam tape a small heart over the bottom of the word block. Zot ribbon in place.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- Lacy Ribbons Set (link)
- Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Easy Scalloped Frames Template (link)
- 5x6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Ivory cardstock, pink cardstock (link)
- Metallic Copper StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Font: Sudestada or black pen or computer printer
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)