Tip: Perfect for birthday boy or girl or any Disney fan! This pail is quick to make and a great way to use scraps of left over ribbon.
- Cut 3 ½”x12” strip from one sheet of Mickey Ticket border paper and 3 ½”x3” from the second sheet. Ink the top edge and glue the long strip around the pail sides and the short strip filling in the border. Cut away the paper around the handle bases. Place “Dreams Do Come True!” on the top of the border at the pail front.
- Ink the long edges of 3/8” wide strips of red Mickey paper and glue around the pail’s top edge. Adhere small Mickey heads, stars and star bursts in the clear gap between paper strips.
- Top: Punch a 3 ½” wide black scallop circle and glue a 3” punched red Mickey paper circle to the center. Place the large Mickey head on white cardstock, color the tongue red and cut out the Dazzles?. Glue to the red circle. Glue the scalloped circle to the lid center.
- Handle: Tie red, white and black ribbons around the handle and knot. Trim the tails to 1”-1 ¼” long.
- Tag: Punch a tag from the yellow paper, glue a 3/8” wide strip of red Mickey paper across the bottom and place the “smile” sticker. Punch a small square and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border. Adhere a silhouette Mickey and foam tape to the tag. Punch a 1/8” hole at the top and thread with red ribbon. Tie to the handle.