- Mat photos on "bills" paper, ink the edges, then mat on pale yellow cardstock and/or the bronze glimmer paper. Glue to upper right and lower left of the green/brown words and texture background paper as shown. Attach two lace border stickers across the bottom of the page, matching them at the center, then trim excess from the end. Computer print or write journaling by hand on pale yellow cardstock, using the black pen. Trim, ink the edges, and glue to lower right portion of the page.
- Attach a filigree frame to the center of 4"x2 3/4" pale yellow cardstock rectangle and ink the edges. Add "Family Story" stickers inside the frame, and write the family name above the words. Ink edges and glue to the upper left portion of the page. Write on the label and glue overlapping the upper photo as shown.
- Add two key stickers to upper left corner overlapping the "Family Story" plaque. Zot a ribbon at the top of the keys. Add large corner stickers to the top of the page corners. Add paisley stickers to decorate the edges of one photo mat. Add larger leaf swirl to lower left edge of second photo. Add small corner stickers to the photo mat to opposite corners as shown. Add fleur de lis stickers.
- Mat a large photo on pale yellow cardstock, leaving a thin border. Ink the edges. Mat again on "bills" paper, leaving extra space at the left side. Mat again on bronze glimmer. Add a lace border sticker centered on the extra space on the oversized mat. Glue to upper left portion of the second green/brown background paper.
- Glue the second photo to a 5 3/4"x3 1/2" "bills" paper rectangle. Attach the rectangular filigree frame sticker over the matted photo. Mat again on pale yellow cardstock, then ink the edges. Glue to lower right of the page.
- Computer journal or write by hand on pale yellow cardstock using the black pen. Trim to a rectangle and ink edges. Glue to lower left portion of page. Trim a second journaling block and glue across the bottom of the large photo. Journal name and the year on pale yellow cardstock, ink the edges, mat on bills paper, then ink the edges. Glue between photos as shown.
- Add large corner stickers to the upper right and lower left page corners. Attach a large leaf swirl sticker to right side of photo as shown. Use the transfer sheet to attach "Treasures of Yesterday" to the right side of the page. Add key sticker and pointing hand sticker as shown. Zot a knotted ribbon on top of the key.