- Cut the handkerchief paper into a 10”x 10 ½” rectangle and glue to the upper right corner of the horizontal striped paper. Repeat for the right page, on the upper left corner.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with burgundy cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border and mat again with hammered gold, leaving a ¼” wide border. Ink the edges and glue to the handkerchief paper, 5/8” from the top and 1 ¾” from the right side. Adhere 2 Dazzle photo corners at the top corners.
- Apply brown ink to the edges of both round floral cut-outs. Foam tape one to the lower right of the photo and top with a button. Glue the other circle to the upper left of the handkerchief paper, top with a button, 1 ½” from the top. Journal the page title on the small yellow tag and glue under a knotted length of blue twill.
- Adhere a small clock and hand Dazzles below the tag. Add a sanded embossed brad and button as shown.
- Write your family secret and print onto white cardstock measuring no more than 7”x 6”; adhere the Dazzle lace stickers ½” from the bottom edge. Mat with burgundy cardstock and glue ½” from the top and 1 ¼” from the left side of the page. Ink the embossed brads and secure 2 at the top corners of the journaling. Adhere a small clock sticker to the journaling. Glue a knotted length of blue twill to the top left on the Dazzle lace.
- Mat two 2”x3” photos with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Wrap a vertical photo with a knotted length of blue twill, with the ends wrapped around to the back of the photo mat. Arrange at the bottom right corner of the handkerchief paper, overlapping as shown.
- Adhere the large clock Dazzle with burgundy cardstock. Cut around the clock close to the edge. Foam tape to the left of the small photos. Embellish the photos with an inked embossed brad and buttons.