- Cut an 8”x 9 ½” striped paper rectangle and tear the bottom edge. Ink the edges and glue, at an angle, to the center of the background paper.
- Mat the 4”x6” photo with burgundy cardstock and a 3” photo with dark brown, leaving ¼” wide borders. Arrange on the page with the large photos 2” from the top and 3” from the left. Overlap the small photo over the large and adhere a 5 ¼” Dazzle lace sticker to extend from the left edge of the large photo. Glue the large photo and foam tape the small photo in place.
- Write “Seems like” on the small yellow tag and glue from the top of the page, 3” from the left side. Top with a knotted ribbon length. Adhere “yesterday” sticker to the right of the tag. Add 2 large brown flowers with inked embossed brads for the centers to the lower left of the photo.
- Journal the date, cut into a label and ink the edges, foam tape to the bottom of the striped paper. Adhere the large clock Dazzle to the right of the large photo. Foam tape the circle floral cut-out and overlap to the right of the clock, glue a button to the circle. Ink the surface of the embossed brad and glue to the right of the clock. Add a backed fleur de lis dazzle and a knotted ribbon length.
- Cut a 2 3/4”x9 ½” strip of striped paper and tear the bottom edge. Ink the edges and glue to the right side of the page, ¾” from the top and 2 3/8” from the right edge. Cut a 1 ¾” x 5 1/4” rectangle of hammered gold paper and ink using the surface of the StazOn inkpad. Let it dry then glue, overlapping the striped paper, 1 ½” from the top of the page.
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with burgundy cardstock, leaving a ¼” border. Arrange 2” from the top and 3” from the right. Adhere the lace sticker to extend from the top of the photo.
- Adhere small clock stickers, circle floral cut-out, buttons and inked embossed brads to the left and right sides of the page.
- Write on the white cardstock and cut into a strip. Ink the edges brown and glue below the large photo. Adhere a photo corner on each side of the journaling strip.