- Cut a 8"x9" plaid mat, sand the edges and glue to the center of the striped paper. Cut a 8 ½"x3 ½" strip of hammered gold paper and glue overlapping the plaid paper. Glue a strip of ribbon overlapping the gold paper, and attach an embossed brad to the top.
- Mat a 5"x7" photo with tan cardstock and add dazzle corners. Print journaling onto tan cardstock, add the dazzles frame and "my story" to the top. Glue the photo and journaling to the plaid mat, as shown.
- Cut out 2 tags and journal the date and name. Attach to the page with brown brads and add a hand dazzle pointing to the tags.
- Sand the edges of 4" strip of plaid paper and glue to the right edge of the striped paper. Add a 1 ½"x8 ½" strip of gold hammered paper on top. Add a small strip of ribbon over lapping the plaid and next to the gold paper, add an embossed brad on top.
- Mat two 4"x6" photos on one piece of tan cardstock. Add corner dazzles to the outside corners. Glue to the page.
- Print a small square of journaling onto tan cardstock and glue to the plaid tag. Add both tags and key and hand dazzles to the bottom of the page, as shown.