Designer's Tip: Each gift box comes with a white gift box for giving and storing.
- Use foam tape between pyramage layers of the Hunkydory The Gift of Christmas “A Sleigh Ride”. Put 1/4” Wide Ultra Clear Tape on the back of the folded tabs on the gift box.
- Place the back of the Sleigh Ride pyramage to the tabs along three sides. Using Ultra Clear Tape, fold and stick the back of the box to the back of the Pyramage, avoiding putting tape on the stand section.
- Using the tape, fold and stick the front foiled flap sections into place and add the die-cut ribbon length the left flap only so that it overlaps the right flap. Place a length of Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ down the ribbon.
- Tape ribbon with the short piece placed vertically and the long piece horizontally to the top folded flap. Embellish with Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™. Tape the top flap to the top of the box. Foam tape the bow layers and foam tape to the flap as shown. Tape the tag under the bow as shown.
- Place in the folded gift box and open the back stand to display.