Designer's Tip: I decorated a gift box to match this cute box card. Simply place the box card inside the decorated gift box. Open the stand on the back of the card to display.
- Use foam tape between pyramage layers of the Hunkydory The Gift of Christmas “Stocking Surprise”. Pop out the Santa/stocking image from the front of the gift box and set aside for step 2.
- Put 1/4” Wide Ultra Clear Tape on the back of the folded tabs on the gift box. Place the back of the “Stocking Surprise” pyramage to the tabs along three sides, one side at a time. Using Ultra Clear Tape, fold and stick the back of the box to the back of the pyramage, avoiding putting tape on the stand section.
- Using the tape, fold and stick the front foiled flap sections into place and add the die-cut ribbon length the left flap only so that it overlaps the right flap. Place a length of Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ down the ribbon.
- Tape ribbon with the long piece placed horizontally and the short piece vertically to the top folded flap. Embellish the short piece with Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™. Tape the top flap to the top of the box. Foam tape the bow layers and tape to the flap as shown. Tie a 2 1/2" length of silver memory thread through the hole in the tag and wrap the ends around your X-acto® knife handle to curl them. Foam tape the tag to the left side of the box front as shown.
- For the gift box: Fold the white gift box and assemble by taping the short tabs inside the box. Cover the lid of the box with Silver Snowflakes Holographic trimming edges evenly. Foam tape the reserved Santa/stocking image to Red Suede and trim edges to a 1/8” border. Tape centered to the silver box lid. Add Silver Jewel Dazzles™ on the edges of the image. Use Silver Memory Thread to tie a bow. Curl the ends and Zot™ on the upper left corner of the box as shown. Add Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ to the sides of the box. Place the card inside the decorated gift box.