Designer's Tip: Cut the card in two and back with suede as a backdrop for the layered die-cuts.
- Start with 12”x12” Vintage Christmas tan/teal stars paper as your background and glue an 11 1/2”x5” Vintage Christmas green/red scroll border paper 1/4” from the left, right and lower edges. Place a Border Dazzles™ 1 1/2” from the top edge (place a 1” length on the left side and a 7” length on the right side, in line). Place Border Dazzles™ 1/8” from the top and bottom edges of the green strip, as shown.
- Pop out the foil-edged Vintage Christmas car w/tree die-cut from the card base and set aside. Cut the card in half along score line, back the cutout side with burgundy suede and glue 1/4” from the upper left corner. Pop out the tree/fireplace die-cuts and foam tape in order of size, stacked on top of each other, then foam tape over the suede-backed circle.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo on Vintage Christmas tan/teal stars paper with a 1/4” border, then on red scroll paper with a 1/16” border and glue 1 1/4” from the right side and 2 1/2” from the bottom edge.
- Pop out the Vintage Christmas car w/tree die-cuts from the die-cut sheet and foam tape in order of size, stacked on top of each other, then foam tape onto the saved foil-edged die-cut. Foam tape in place over the lower right corner of the photo, as shown. Mat a 2 1/2”x2 1/2” photo on Vintage Christmas green paper, then on suede paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape over the lower left corner of the large photo, as shown.
- Journal “Tree Trimming At Christmas” and the year on Vintage Christmas tan/teal stars paper and use the large circle cutting die to cut out around the journaling. Create a large scallop die-cut from suede, glue the journaling over it and glue in place, as shown. Place Border Dazzles™ as shown. Zot™ on a bow of burgundy crepe.