Designer's Tip: One of the best qualities about washi tapes is that they can be peeled off and moved easily. I also like their translucent quality.
- With the fold at the top, trim your card to 5”x5”. Cut a 2 1/2”x5” piece of white cardstock and ink the entire piece with Ocean ink. You may use direct-to-paper inking or use a cosmetic sponge. Glue the piece to the right half of the card front.
- Stamp the stems and daisies onto white cardstock with Ocean ink. Cut out, leaving a 1/8” border around the image. Glue to the right side of the card, with the flowers going off the right edge. Trim excess.
- Place strips of the blue washi tapes across the card horizontally, tearing the ends before they reaching the flower image. Alternate the two designs of washi tape as shown. Trim the left edge even with the card.
- Cut Bracket Label B out of white cardstock using the Tiny Tags & Little Labels template. Print “Happy Birthday” in the center. Ink a 3”x1 1/2” piece of white cardstock with Ocean ink. Mat the label on the inked cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Foam tape to the card 1/2” from the top and 1/4” from the left. Tie a white crepe bow and Zot™ it below the greeting as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Blue set of washi tapes (link)
- Wildflowers Stamps (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template (link)
- Sunshine & Shadows Ribbon Set (link)
- Ocean Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card & envelope (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- White cardstock (link)