Designer's Tip: When placing the mini tape banners across the top of the card, create a color pattern with the tapes and repeat it all the way across the card top.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut the six different pattern of Washi tape into 2”-2 1/2” long lengths and cut a “v” into one end. Place the staggered lengths across the top of the card. Place an aqua check length across the card, 1/8” from the bottom
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” greeting using the Blackberry inkpad. Stamp a swirly border on each side of the greeting using the Sea Crystal ink. Wrap a length of aqua organdy ribbon around the card front and tie a bow at the top left side. Glue Dot the bow in place.
- Inside: Place three 1 3/4”-2” lengths of tapes at the top left of the card inside back. Stamp “Celebrate!” with blackberry ink. Place a length of aqua check tape 1/8” from the bottom of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Pastel Organdy Ribbon Collection (link)
- Washi Tapes: Aqua (link), Green (link) and purple (link)
- Fluid Chalk Inkpad: Blackberry (link) and Limited Edition Sea Crystal (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)