Designer Tips: Save ribbon: Instead of gluing a ribbon border across the entire card, try using 1” lengths of pink twill to extend from the outer edges of the card and hid the ends under the label.
- Place the card fold on the side. Glue a 4 3/4”x 6 1/4” striped paper and glue to the card center. Mat the long edges of a 5”x2” piece of yellow letter paper, with a 1/16” wide border. Glue across the card center.
- Trace the 3 1/2”x4 3/4” Bracket Label onto aqua textured paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Position the leaf template near the bottom of the label and punch 2 individual leaves that are extending to the left and right. Thread the leaves with green grosgrain and trim the ends at the back to 1/4” long. Use tape to secure the ribbon ends to the back of the label.
- Punch 2 flowers staggered from 1-1 1/2” above the leaves. Thread pink twill ribbon according to the packaging instructions, trim the ribbon ends and tape to secure. Cut 2” lengths of baker’s twine and apply glue stick to one side. Place as stems below the flowers. Knot a pink grosgrain ribbon and trim tails to 1/2” long. Glue over the stems. Place blue flower Jewel Dazzles&trade to the pink flower centers and “Hi” Dazzles&trade at the top right corner. Glue pink twill ribbon to the yellow border and foam tape the label bracket to the card center.
- Inside: Cut inverted “v” into each end of a 1 1/4” x 4 1/2” length of striped ribbon. Glue to the center of the card inside back. Trace a 2 3/4” x 1 1/2” vintage label onto aqua paper and glue over the striped paper. Place “Get Well Soon” Dazzles&trade at the center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sew Ribbon™ Flower template (link)
- Sew Ribbon™ Leaf template (link)
- Sew Ribbon™ Pink set (link)
- Sew Ribbon™ Green set (link)
- Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack (link)
- Gold Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Blue Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Lime green baker’s twine (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Clear tape (link)