Designer Tips: To keep the shoelaces pattern going in the same direction around the square, first do the top then turn the paper over (to the white side) to do the right side. Turn over again to do the bottom (patterned side) and punch the bottom and finally turn over for the left side (white).
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with black cardstock. Ink the edges of a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” rectangle of batik paper with gold and glue to the card center. Place a Dazzles™ border across the card, 1/2” from the bottom edge.
- Cut and mat a 4” square of blue tile paper, leaving a 1/8” border of black cardstock. Punch a row of 5 shoelace punches on each side, making sure the pattern in going in the same direction on all sides (see tip). Thread with purple twill ribbon. Cut the end at the back to 1/8” and tape to secure. Foam tape the square to the center top of the card. Glue a twill bow to the lower right corner.
- Back the large bee Dazzles™ with hammered gold paper and glue to the center of the square with “Beelieve” Dazzles™ below.
- Inside: Mat a 4”x2 1/2” piece of paper with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the card inside back, 3/4” from the top. Back the beehive Dazzles™ and small bee with hammered gold. Glue the hive to the bottom right corner of the rectangle. Place the Dazzles™ words “in Miracles” to the left. Glue the bee to the top left.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sew Ribbon™ Shoelaces template (link)
- Sew Ribbon™ Purple set (link)
- Batik Paper Pack (link)
- Enchanted Moments Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Hammered Gold Paper (link)
- Black cardstocks (link)
- Stazon® Jet Black (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Clear tape (link)