Designer Tips: The velvet ribbon gives this page and elegant holiday feel. Embellish the ribbon with sparkling star Jewel Dazzles™.
- Place the music paper with the border on the left. Use the template to punch a Weave border along the printed green ribbon border on the left and also 1/4” from the right edge of the page. Thread red velvet ribbon through the punched stripe on the left and brown velvet on the right. Trim the ribbon ends to 1/8” long and secure with tape. Place a tiny gold star at the center of each velvet ribbon section. Tie a red velvet bow and adhere near the top of the red border. Place a gold star at the bow center.
- Glue a 5 1/2”x12” border of red swirl paper, with inked edges, to the right of the brown border. Mat a 4”x6” photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat again with green dot paper, 1/2” border. Ink the edges and glue 2 1/2” from the top and left side. Mat a 3”x4” photo with brown cardstock leaving a 1/8” border. Glue overlapping the top right corner of the large photo.
- Write in on a 3 1/2”x4” ivory rectangle and mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to overlap the bottom right corner of the large photo. Write and title and year on thin ivory strips and glue to the page top right and overlapping the small photo.
- Place star Jewel Dazzles™ at the top corners of the journaling and on the left corner of the green dot mat and on the corner of the small photo.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sew Ribbon™ Weave template (link)
- Sew Ribbon™ Red set (link)
- Sew Ribbon™ Brown set (link)
- Roses & Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Gold Star Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Ivory and brown cardstocks (link)
- Stazon® Jet Black (link)
- Clear tape (link)