- With the fold at the top, cover the card front with green/pink dotted paper. Mat a 6”x4 ½” purple/pink/green/white striped rectangle on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue centered to the card front.
- Use the butterfly wings pattern to create the wings from patterned paper. Mat on white, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue the wings centered on the card front with 1/8” space between them at the center. Use the Shape Studio round tool with bubble caps and the Round Button tool with self-adhesive buttons together with patterned papers to create the embellishments for the body of the butterfly.
- Thread the buttonholes with memory thread. Fold a 6” length of memory thread in half, then wrap around the stalk of a cotton swab to curl it for the antennae. Trim the curled ends to 1” long. Zot™ the antennae above the center of the wings on the card front. Zot™ the round embellishment pieces to the card front between the wings as shown, attaching the button over the base of the antennae.
- Write or computer print “hello” on white cardstock, and trim to a 7/8”x½” rectangle. Trim the corners for a tag shape and glue to the lower right of the butterfly. Place border Dazzles™ around the edges of the striped paper, piecing together at the sides as needed. Place the swirl border Dazzles™ on the wings, to decorate the butterfly as shown.
- Inside the card: Glue a 6 ½”x1” striped rectangle across the center of the inside. Write or computer print a message on white, trim to a rectangle and mat on purple/pink/green floral paper. Mat again on green/pink dotted paper and glue centered over the striped paper strip. Place the remaining border Dazzles™ across the bottom of the word block. Decorate with round embellishments as shown.