Click to view a larger image
- Cover the box panels and handles with the light green dot paper. Cover the flaps with the striped paper.
- Cover a slide mount with the striped paper and glue it centered on one side of the box.
- Use a glue stick to glue the striped paper and pink paper back to back. Trace and cut out one Lily Pad flower. Fold back small petals to reveal the stripes. Use the paintbrush to apply glue to the surface of the pink petals. While the glue is still wet sprinkle on the glitter and let it dry.
- Secure a crown brad to the center and secure through the box side, in the middle of the slide mount.
- Make a tag by printing “Take Home Some Magic!” on pink paper and mat with white. Glue to the box side and top with a small green bow. Tie a sheer pink bow around the handles.