Click to view a larger image
- To create the paint splatter: Use an old toothbrush, dip it into brown paint and flick the bristles onto the milk carton, top and bottom. Let it dry completely.
- Tear a 2 1/2" wide strip of the pink polka-dot paper, and ink the edges. Crease the paper at each corner to make it hug the carton. After creasing the paper, secure the flower and brad before gluing the paper to the carton.
- Cut a 1 1/2"x2" rectangle of white cardstock, and mat on brown textured paper. Add a strip of striped paper to the top of the rectangle, as shown. Write "Got Candy?" on the rectangle, and adhere to the carton under the flower.
- Cut a small strip of brown paper and thread the pink button. Attach it to the lower left of the white rectangle, as shown.
- To keep the top closed, punch two 1/8” wide holes 1” apart. Thread with the ribbon and tie in a bow.