Click to view a larger image
- While the box is flat stamp the barcode on the top of the box, back and front. Let it dry completely.
- Assemble the box according to the package instructions. Ink all the edges of the box.
- Cut four 2 1/2"x1 1/2" rectangles of coordinating papers (circles, blue purple and pink) ink the edges. Attach each to the sides of the box.
- Punch out five circles in coordinating colors. Use the alphabet rub-ons to spell out "HAWAII" on the circles. Use the 1/8" hole punch to punch a hole in each of the tops of the tags. Ink the edges, and arrange them on the side of the carton. Tie a piece of ribbon through the hole on the "H". Use foam tape and Zots™ to adhere the tags to the carton.
- Print out or draw a dollar sign and cover with green paper. Ink the edges and attach to the carton.
- Use three mini brads as a closure on one side of the top of the carton.