Click to view a larger image
- While the box is flat, rub the pink chalk over the box using the cosmetic wedge. Apply from the top down and the bottom up, leaving a 1” wide white strip around the box edges.
- Stamp "birthday fun" and doodles on the front and sides of the box, while it is still flat.
- Assemble the box and use the knife to make holes in the sides for the sparkle and crown brads. Secure the brads.
- Place party treats inside the box and secure the top. Tie 2" ribbon lengths around the handle.
- For the tag: Computer journal on pink cardstock and cut into a tag shape. Secure a crown brad to the top. Mat the tag on blue cardstock and punch a hole in the top to secure the tag to the box with a ribbon.