Designer's Tip: Create a window to showcase these vintage tags.
- Card front: Open your card and place face down on your cutting mat with the fold horizontal. Cover the lower panel (your card front) with Home Grown teal label paper. Cut 3/4” off of the bottom edge. Place the opening of the medium Lacy Rectangle Frame cutting die 3/4” from the upper and right edges of your card front and trace inside the opening. Removing the cutting die and cut out along the traced lines to create a window in your card front. Close your card.
- Use the cutting dies to create a medium Lacy Rectangle Frame die-cut from Kraft cardstock. Ink the frame with VersaMark™, dust with Golden Sand and Aged Copper embossing enamels and set with the heat gun. Add Bronze Glass Glitter and heat set again. Glue the frame over the window.
- Glue the 1” wide Cream Crochet Trim 3/4” from the bottom edge of your card front and place the Border Dazzles™ along the edge of the trim. Place several large Button Dazzles™ on the left of the frame and Zot™ three flowerson, as shown. Lace several of the medium and small Button Dazzles™ with thin strips of Kraft cardstock, back with cardstock and foam tape in between the flowers. Dot the flower centers with Tacky Glue and sprinkle with Bronze Glass Glitter. Let dry.
- Card inside: Cover with Home Grown red gingham paper. Create a large frame die-cut and a small frame die-cut from Kraft cardstock. Emboss with Golden Sand and Aged Copper embossing enamels. Glue the large frame 1/8” from the upper and right edges. Add Bronze Glass Glitter to the small frame and heat set again. Glue to the upper left, as shown.
- VersaMark™ the edges of the “Best New Year Wishes” tag, dust with Aged Copper embossing enamel and heat set. Foam tape in place, so that it is evenly spaced on the upper and right side of the window.
- Zot™ a flower over several laced Button Dazzles™ and a folded length of Crochet Trim. Dot the flower center with Tacky Glue and sprinkle with Bronze Glass Glitter. Let dry. Lace and back one Button Dazzle™ and foam tape on the lower right corner of the tag.