Designer's Tip: Alter Petaloo Ivory Dahlias with Glimmer Mist.
- Tear the bottom edge of 12”x3” North Country orange/gray fern paper and ink edges. Glue across orange fern paper 2” from the page bottom, leaving the top edge of the border free from glue. Glue 1” wide Petaloo Cream Crochet Trim 1/8” below the top of the paper border. Place Gold Jewel Dazzles™ along the top edge of the lace trim.
- Mat 4”x2 3/4” photo with dark brown paper, leaving 1/8 border and glue at an angle to the left side of the page, tucked under the border. Punch Victorian Border Geared Punch the top edge of 4 3/4”x4” tan cardstock and ink edges. Mat 4”x2 3/4” photo with dark brown cardstock, leaving 1/16” border and glue to the punched cardstock. Place Brown Jewel Dazzles™ in each punched scallop. Glue to the right of the first photo as shown.
- Place a vertical Petaloo Thanksgiving 3-D “Thanksgiving Greetings” to the right of the photos and a horizontal “Happy Thanksgiving” along the border as shown.
- Mist 4 paper Ivory Dahlias with Sunflower Glimmer Mist and mist lightly with Tattered Leather and let dry. Glue to the page as shown along with 7 Mocha Blossoms. Thread four 3/8”-5/8” white and ivory buttons with thin strips of dark brown cardstock and Zot the buttons among the flowers as shown. Knot two lengths of 3/8” wide crochet trim and Zot to the border and among flowers as shown.
- Write or print on tan cardstock and cut into a thin strip. Cut a “V” shape into left end and ink edges. Glue flush to the top right side of the page.
Click here for the Scoop saver!