Designer's Tip: Save the edge scraps from your border punching for another border treatment.
- Have your card open with fold horizontal. Cover lower half of card with red cardstock. Cover top half of card with green circle paper. With card open, cut a 5 1/2”x4” window 1/2” from upper and side edges. Close your card. Cover front with acetate.
- Cut 6 1/2”x1 5/8” yellow floral paper. Punch lower edge of paper, starting at left side and sliding your card along until you see the silver base pattern through your first punched holes. Set the scalloped scrap border aside. Place punched paper along the fold. Cut 6 1/2”x1 5/8” yellow floral paper. Punch upper edge, starting at left side. Set the scalloped scrap border aside. Place on lower edge of card. Cut 1 5/8”x10” dark pink paper. Punch one long edge, cut in half and place on left and right edges of card. Zot™ ribbon 1/8” from right and left edges. Place Mix ‘Ems Dazzlesaround edges of acetate window.
- For the inside: Place saved floral scalloped scrap borders on fold and lower edge of card. Using VersaMark™, stamp “Sending Happy thoughts” centered on your card. Apply embossing powder, shake off excess and emboss with heat tool. Place Dazzles™ around text.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Daisy Border #2 Geared Punch (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Sew Cute Ribbon Set – 2 – 5” lengths of pink “stitched” grosgrain
- Mix ‘Ems Flower Dazzles (link)
- Happy Overlay (link)
- Red Cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Silver Embossing Powder (link)
- X-acto® knife & cutting mat (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Heat Embossing Tool (link)
- Glue stick (link)