Designer's Tip: Use stickles on the punched border of the tag for a sparkly edging.
- Cut a 5” square of tan scroll paper with lace artwork on one corner. Turn on point with artwork at the bottom. Score and fold 1 3/4” from the right and left corners. Punch an 11” long silver strip with the Doily strip punch. Place on blue edges of folded over corners. Trim ends to fit. Place saved silver scallop borders on upper and lower corners. Trim ends. Punch a 1/8” hole 3/8” from each folded corner
- For the tag: Using the template, trace and cut out a 2”x4 1/4” rectangular tag from tan scroll paper with lace artwork at the top. Punch bottom edge with the Victorian border punch. Punch the bottom edge of a 2” square of maroon dot paper. Back the bottom of the tag, exposing 1/2”. Punch the bottom edge of a 2” square of blue dot paper. Back the bottom of the tag, exposing 1/2”. Stamp “Tis’ the Season”, “To:” and ”From:” on tag with VersaMark™. Apply embossing powder and use heat tool to set. Use Stickles around tag edges, and on punched border edges. Let dry.
- Center tag on holder. Punch two 1/8” holes through top of tag and holder. Punch hole at top of holder only. Thread a 12” length of ribbon through tag holes and up through tag holder hole at top. Thread a 12” length of ribbon through folded corners of tag holder and tie a bow.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Doily Strip Geared Punch (link)
- Victorian Border Geared Punch (link)
- Christmas Lace Paper Pack (link)
- Silver Linen Specialty Paper (link)
- Tags Template (link)
- Christmas Lace Ribbon Set – 1/4” Maroon Sheer
- Silver Stickles (link)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch Stamp Set (link)
- VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Black Super Fine Embossing Powder (link)
- Heat Embossing Tool (link)
- 1/8” Hole Punch (link)
- Glue stick (link)