- Glue a 2 1/4” x 8 1/2” strip of tan/green paper to the center front of the bag. Mat a 4 1/2” x 5 1/2” brown poinsettia paper rectangle with red cardstock with a 1/8” border. Glue to the center of the bag front.
- Emboss and small poinsettia square on white cardstock with brown powder. Stamp “Noel” in green and color border with green and red pencils. Cut out. Foam tape the stamped image to the center of a red swirl Daphne paper flower.
- Glue the flower to the center of a dark green scalloped circle punch with 1/8” hole punches around the scallops. Glue a 5” length of red ribbon to the center of the poinsettia rectangle. Glue the circle over the ribbon. Tie green, brown and red ribbon lengths to the handle base.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Christmas Ribbon Set (link)
- Pretty Pleated Flowers Template (link)
- Chalk Ink warm green (link)
- Brown embossing powder (link)
- VersaMark inkpad (link)
- red, white and dark green cardstocks (link)
- colored pencils: red and green (link)
- 3 1/2” wide scallop circle punch (link)
- 1/8” wide hole punch (link)
- foam tape (link)
- 8 1/2” tall dark green gift bag with 4 1/2” tall handles