Designer’s Tip: Use a pen to mark the location of the center of each scallop before punching. Punch directly over the dot to keep the holes evenly spaced on the scallop circle.
- Place the card fold on the side. Randomly stamp the small holly image in green along 1” of the right edge on the card front. Apply Smooch™ to the holly berries and let dry.
- Mat a 4”x6” rectangle of horizontal stripes paper with red cardstock, leaving flush on the left side and a 1/8” border on remaining sides. Glue to the card front, flush with the fold.
- Stamp the large circle border with blue ink and cut out. Stamp the square with green ink and red “Merry Christmas” to the square center placed on point. Color berries with Smooch™ and let dry. Cut out and foam tape the on point square to the center of the circle with an 18” length of 1/8” red ribbon sandwiched between layers. Punch a red scalloped circle and punch 1/16” holes in each scallop. Glue the blue circle to the center of the scallop. Glue to the center of the green striped paper.
- Inside: Randomly stamp the small holly image in green 2 1/2” wide section of the card inside back. Color holly berries with Smooch™ and let dry. Glue a length of red ribbon across the inside back at the 2 1/2” mark. Stamp a green square and color berries. Let dry and cut out. Stamp on point in red ink with “Joy to all.” Mat with red cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border and foam tape over the border. Close the card and tie a bow closure with the ribbon.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- Winter Delights paper (link)
- Winter Delights Ribbon Set (link)
- Chalk ink pads: Warm Red (link), Warm Green (link) & Prussian Blue (link)
- Smooch™ Siren Red (link)
- Red & white cardstocks (link)
- 3 1/2” wide scallop circle punch (link)
- 1/16” wide hole punch (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- foam tape (link)