Designer’s Tip: Small stamp designs make great backgrounds when using different ink colors.
- Card Front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Punch tag shape from blue snowflake paper and mat with red paper. Punch scallop shape in green snowflake paper and mat with white cardstock. Cut around the edges. Foam tape to the center of the tag. Stamp small circle design with deep lagoon ink onto white cardstock. Cut around the edge and mat with red paper. Foam tape to the center of the scallop. Stamp red star on white cardstock and punch with 7/8” circle punch. Sponge deep lagoon ink around edges and foam tape to the center of the stamped circle.
- TECHNIQUE – STAMPING BACKGROUND DESIGN: Stamp star randomly on the left half of the card with deep lagoon ink. Stamp swirl randomly on left half of the card with lime pastel ink.
- Punch ¼” hole in top of the tag and thread green polka-dot ribbon through and around the card. Tie a bow at the top of the tag and foam tape tag to the card.
- Stamp “Season’s Greetings” with red ink in the lower right corner of the card. Stamp 3 red stars vertically along the upper right edge of the card
- Inside of card: Punch tag from blue polka-dot paper. Punch ¼” hole and tie red bow onto the tag. Cut strip of green paper ¼” wide and 3” long. Glue around the bottom edge of the tag so that a portion wraps around the back, and a portion sticks out on the right side. Cut end at a slant. Punch scallop shape in red paper. Stamp circle design on white cardstock with lime pastel ink and cut around the edge. Glue to the scallop shape and glue to the center of the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Delights paper (link)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- Winter Delights ribbon pack (link)
- Chalk Ink (warm red (link), lime pastel (link), deep lagoon (link))
- 1 ¼” circle punch (link)
- 7/8” circle punch
- 2 ¼” scallop punch (link)
- tag punch (link)
- white cardstock (link)
- foam tape (link)
- cosmetic sponge