- Card Front: Place the card with the fold on the top. Cut front flap to 6 ½” x 3 ¼”. Cut tan paper to 6 ½” x 3 ¼” and glue to the front of the card. Emboss square frame with greeting onto red swirled paper and cut around the edge. Emboss two scalloped squares onto green paper and cut around the edge. Position pieces and glue scalloped squares to the card. Foam tape red square to the card. Glue green ric-rac ribbon along the bottom edge of the front flap on the card.
- TECHNIQUE – ADD COLOR WITH SMOOCH INK: Use smooch ink to color in poinsettias. Wipe excess ink off embossing with tissue.
- Card Inside: Cut green paper with poinsettias in the corner to 6 ½” x 5”. Glue to the inside of the card. Emboss square frame and greeting onto red swirled paper and cut around the edges. Glue to the inside of the card ¾” from the right edge and ½” from the top edge.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintage Christmas paper (link)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- Vintage Christmas ribbon pack (link)
- Smooch ink – Siren (link)
- VersaMark inkpad (link)
- Champagne embossing powder (link)
- foam tape (link)