- Cut the blue floral paper to 5"x6 ½". Cut the tan dot paper to 1 ¾"x 6", ink the edges and mat with blue glimmer paper. Glue to the blue floral paper, as shown.
- Print quotes onto white cardstock, trim and ink the edges. Mat with blue glimmer paper, then glue to light blue texture paper and tear around the edges.
- Using the stitching template, trace stitches around the quote. Poke holes in the ends of the stitches for easy sewing. Hand stitch around the quotes. Add stitches along the edge of the tan dot paper. Glue the quote to the blue floral paper. Add three blue mini brads to the top left corner of the quote.
- Print purple butterfly page from the Ephemera CD. Cut out the gold edge circle and ink the edges. Glue to the top of the tan dot strip.
- Cut out a purple tag and second butterfly. Glue the body over the larger butterfly and fold up the wings. Glue below the quote overlapping the tan dot strip. Add blue mini brad to the tag.
- Cut out small butterflies and glue to the quote. Fold up the wings and add pen work. Glue to the front of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 ¾" strip of the blue floral paper. Cut a 2" strip of tan dot paper; ink the edges and mat with glimmer paper. Glue to the edge of the floral paper.
- Glue a second stitched and matted quote overlapping the strips. Add stitches to the top and bottom edges of the strips.
- Cut out a tag and purple butterfly, add to the tag and fold up the wings. Add pen work and a blue mini brad to the tag. Glue above the quote.
- Add a large butterfly to the quote and fold up the wings, then add pen work.
- Add mini brads to the corner of the quote and glue inside the card.