Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 3" strip of tan paper and glue to the left edge of the striped background paper. Cut a ¼" strip of black glimmer and glue over the seams of the papers.
- Choose images from the CD and cut and paste to a word document. Adjust the sizing of the image by highlighting the image and dragging a corner in or out to desired size. Use the rulers in the margins of the document to get an idea of how large or small the image is. Many images can be used on one page and print all at once.
- Choose the full page of washers and print as a large 6"x8" mat. Trim and ink the edges, then glue overlapping the tan border.
- Mat a photo with black glimmer paper and darker brown texture paper. Cut out the carpenter squares as photo corners and foam tape to the corners of the photo. Glue overlapping the washer mat.
- Cut out hooks and ink the edges. Glue at the top and bottom of the tan strip. Add black mini brads to the hooks. Wrap the hooks with black cording and tie in a knot.
- Cut out the larger hinges and ink the edges. Glue to the right edge of the page and add silver mini brads.
- Print journaling onto tan paper and trim. Ink the edges and mat with black glimmer. Glue along the edge of the photo.
- Cut out the "tools" sign and mat with black glimmer. Foam tape to the tool box and glue to the bottom of the page. Ink the edges of the tools and scatter around the bottom of the page.