- Trim 1" front from the front of the card. Choose tiles to spell a greeting and add to a word document. Adjust the sizes as needed, then print onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the letters and ink the edges. Glue the J U S T to a white strip and ink the edges, then mat with purple paper. Use and x-acto knife to cut slits along the edges of the letters. Weave ribbon through the slits. Cut a 2" strip of blue paper and glue the strips together. Tuck the ends of the ribbon behind the blue paper. Add mini brads to the right end of the ribbon and a small yellow flower near the J.
- Cover the flap of the card with pink dotted stripe paper. Glue the embellished blue strip across the bottom of the face of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1" strip of pink dotted stripe paper, ink the edges and glue to the bottom of the card. Glue the letters to spell" because" onto white cardstock. Trim and mat again with blue paper, then glue to the dot paper.
- Add a mini brad to small purple flower and glue dot to the corner of the strip.
- Glue the letters together and add a heart brad. Add brads to the silk flowers and glue dot around the greeting.