- Trace the lid top on the back of the pink/blue dot paper and cut out just outside the traced line. Glue to the top of the lid. Cut 5/8”x12” strips of dot paper and glue around the edge of the lid. If the 12” strips are too short, fill the gap with a partial strip. Apply brown ink to the edges of the lid.
- Apply glue stick to one side of the lace and adhere to the top edge of the lid with the ends meeting at the top of the heart.
- Embellishing Great Big Brads: Turn the Great Big Brad over and carefully spread the prongs to each side (if you move them too quickly they can break). Use a pen to mark the positions of the holes on the brad surface. Use the Crop-A-Dile to punch 1/8” holes over the surface of the brad. Insert mini brads into the holes and secure to the back of the Great Big Brad. Refold the Great Big Brad prongs.
- Secure the embellished Great Big Brad through layered flowers and glue to the heart lid. Slip a tag under the Great Big Brad and glue.
- Box bottom: Cut a strip of dot paper to fit around the sides of the box and ink the bottom edge brown. Use the Crop-A-Dial to punch four evenly spaced holes on each side of the heart.
- Punch a single 1/8” wide hole at the center of each of the green, pink and brown Great Big Brads. Secure a standard brad, in a different color, to the brad. Replace Great Big Brad prongs and secure to them box through the holes.