Click to view a larger image
- Use a pen to mark the sites of the punch holes first. The Crop-A-Dial has a 1” punching radius so mark the holes 1” from the top edge of the tip (with the lid removed). Evenly space four on the two long sides and four on the short ends with the two middle holes punched closer together.
- Follow the manufacturer directions to set the silver eyelets. Beginning from the outside of the box, thread the red ribbon in and out of the holes around the box, ending at the front. Tie the ribbon ends in a bow.
- Cut a 5 1/2”x7 3/8” rectangle of the dot paper and round the corners with the punch. Cut the “happy” border from the overlay and mat on (do not glue) a strip of red cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Ink the long edges on the cardstock and secure the overlay and cardstock to the dot paper with two white mini brads.
- Fold the large white flower in half and secure above the overlay using four black brads.
- Punch a tag from white cardstock. Stamp “Birthday” in red ink and punch a 1/8” hole. Thread with floss and knot the ends. Glue a red bow over the hole and hang the tag from the flower’s brads. Secure the tag with adhesive to keep in place. Glue the dot paper to the top of the tin lid.