Designer's Tip: Use the clear foiled stickers over suede for a strikingly different look.
- Card front: Place your Zig Zag card base with the fold horizontal and valley fold the center score line, mountain fold the score lines to the right and left of the center diamond shape.
- Cover the top panel (above the mountain fold) with Black Suede and glue a 2 7/8”x2 7/8” Hammered Silver paper on point over the diamond shape, as shown. Turn the card over to the back and use your knife to cut through the four triangle windows. Turn your card over to the front and glue a 2 3/4”x2 3/4” Gold Ripple Holographic paper on the back of the diamond (backing the windowed area of the front card panel with gold). Cut 1/8” wide strips of Gold Ripple paper and glue to the edges of the front card panel.
- Place a full stacking set of the clear foiled ornament stickers from the 3-D Christmas Book on suede. Cut out each piece around the sticker edges (trim the fir needles away from the holly on the large sticker) and foam tape each piece of top of the other in order. Foam tape over the center of the card diamond shape. Place the Corner Dazzles™ on the upper corners and the Brass Jewel Dazzles™ on the diamond, corners and ornaments.
- Card inside: Fully open your card and cover the lower panel with Gold Ripple paper. Glue a 5”x5” Black Suede paper on the center.
- Using the Ornaments Cardlayers, cut two laser-cut ornament strings away from their outer borders and glue in place at the top of the suede, as shown, trimming even with the right and left edges of the suede. Place “Merry Christmas” and Corner Dazzles™ on the lower corners, as shown. Place Brass Jewel Dazzles™ on the ornament, corner and around the greeting, as shown.