Designer's Tip: Gold Dazzles™ bring so much sparkle and shine to your cards.
- Run Dynamic Die Cut Card through Die Cutting machine with Snowflakes Embossing Folder. Ink brayer with Mint ink and roll across the top of your card, to color only the embossed snowflakes. Add Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ around the card edges. Add Gold and Red Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Cut 4 1/4”x4 1/4” Forest Suede paper and mat on Metallic Gold paper with a 1/8” border. Tuck all four corners up through card front, as shown.
- Place Match-It sticker over lamppost image and two red ribbons. Cut out. Add layers with foam tape. Cut a 3” Forest Suede and mat on a 3 1/4” Metallic Gold paper circle. Foam tape the lamppost on the Forest Suede paper. Foam tape Metallic Gold circle on the center of your card.
- Glue 1 3/4”x7/8” Forest Suede paper on Metallic Gold paper with a 1/16” border. Place Merry in the center and foam tape to lower right corner of the card. Foam tape one red ribbon above “Merry” and the other in the lower left corner, as shown.
- Glue a 4 3/4” Forest Suede paper to a Metallic Gold paper with a 1/16” border. Place “Merry Christmas” and both holly leaves on the Forest Suede on the inside of the card. Add Red Jewel Dazzles™ to holly leaves, as shown.
- Cut 2 1/2” circle of white cardstock and brush with Mint ink. Mat on 3” Metallic Gold scallop. Trim 1/2” off right side and bottom edge. Glue on bottom right corner with 1/16” border.