Designer's Tip: Add Silver Encrusted Jewels elements on the Ice Crystals Laser Cut Layer to create a beautiful and sparkly finish. Combine with Iris Suede and Silver Snowflakes Holographic for a striking result.
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with Silver Snowflakes Holographic. Cut a 4 1/4"x5 7/8” Iris Suede and round the corners with the Corner Chomper or scissors. Apply Ultra Clear tape to the back of the suede and place centered on the card.
- Place the Ice Crystals Laser Cut Layer on scrap paper. Ink the surface directly with the VersaMark ink pad. Sprinkle with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel, Silver Tinsel Embossing powder, and Silver Glass Glitter, all from the Silver Encrusted Jewel Kit. The piece should be nicely covered, but not too thick. Carefully place on clean scrap paper and heat from underneath the paper with the heat gun, to melt the embossing elements and set the glitter. Let cool a few minutes.
- Turn the embossed laser layer with the snowflakes at the top. Cut a 3 3/4"x1” Iris Suede strip and tape across the laser layer, 1/4" from the bottom. Place the silver border from the Christmas Cardinals Dazzles™ sheet on the bottom edge of the Iris Suede strip, trimming side edges evenly. Apply Ultra Clear tape to the back of the laser layer and place centered on the Iris suede rectangle on the card.
- Add words and Snowflakes Dazzles™ inside the laser layer circle. Add the Swirl and Snowflakes Dazzles™ on the Iris Suede strip. Embellish the laser layer and snowflakes with Blue Jewel Dazzles™. Use Silver cording to tie a bow, then Zot™ to the top of the laser layer.
- Inside: Cut a 5”x2” Silver Snowflakes Holographic and round the corners. Glue centered to the card. Cut a 2 3/4"x1 3/8” Iris Suede and add remaining Border Dazzles™ to the short ends. Place “Merry Christmas” on the center. Tape centered on the Silver Snowflakes Holographic paper as shown.