Designer's Tip: I cut two Doilies Dazzles™ in half and pieced together on the large label to create a pretty frame for the large oval sticker.
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with Tan Suede. Trace and cut out an “Elegant Label” shape from Mocha Holographic Ripple, then mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16” borders. Apply Ultra Clear tape to the back and place centered to the card.
- Cut the 3 1/2" Doilies Dazzles™ in half. Place each half centered at the sides of the label with the cut side toward the center. Repeat for the 2 1/2" size and add each half near the top and bottom of the label, 1/2" from the ends.
- Place the Flower Fairies Sticker on it’s matching art and trim evenly around the edges of the sticker. Mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16” borders. Foam tape centered on the Doilies Dazzles™.
- Stamp “Thinking OF YOU” on ivory cardstock with Dark Brown ink. Trim to a 1 1/4"x1/2” rectangle and mat on Tan Suede with 1/16” borders. Use 3/4" wide ivory crepe ribbon to tie a bow, trimming the ends in a “V”. Zot™ near the bottom of the Flower Fairies Sticker. Glue the words near the ribbon.
- Place each corner sticker on its matching flower art and trim evenly around each sticker. Glue one on each corner of the card.
- Inside: Cut a 5”x1” Tan Suede. Add border pieces from the Dazzles™ sheet to the ends, trimming evenly with the Tan Suede. Glue centered to the card. Trace and cut out an “Exquisite Label” shape from Mocha Holographic Ripple. Mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16” borders. Tape centered on the Tan Suede. Place two of the remaining small stickers on the matching flower art and trim evenly around each sticker. Glue one sticker to each side of the label as shown.
- Place the 1 3/4" Doilies Dazzles™ centered on the label as shown. Stamp “you’re the BEST” on ivory cardstock. Trim to a 3/4"x3/8” rectangle and mat on Tan Suede with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the Dazzles™. Zot™ knotted ribbon as shown.