Designer Tips: For this bag, I simply took one of the cards in the kit and glued the components to the front of the bag. This is a great way to use the Christmas art.
- Glue 5 1/4”x3” of green gingham across the bag, 3/4” from the top edge.
- Glue the stocking to the center. Glue the bear at the top and the red candy cane under the bear’s arm. Glue the green candy cane looped around one of the bag handles as shown.
- Glue the gingham tag and greeting label to the center of the stocking and add a red/green stitched bow with a Zot.
- Stuff the bag with green tissue and add your gift.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Red gift bag (5 1/4”x8 1/2” not including the handle)
- Green tissue paper
- Small Zots (link)