- Front of the Card: Place your card so the fold is on the left. Position the red snowflake paper centered on the card front with 1/4” of the blue textured paper on the top and bottom, then glue in place. Trim the excess paper. Ink the edges in black. Cut out the words, including inside the “Os” and glue them to the left side. Attach the Santa sticker to the right side and Zot™ swirled bow to the top of the tag. Insert silver, red, and green brads into the blue felt snowflakes and Zot™ to the card, two on the top right and one on the bottom left.
- Card inside: Ink the edges of the blue textured paper rectangle and glue to the card 3/8” from the top edge. Glue the “Wishing you…” word art slightly left of the center. Foam tape the cut-out gift art to the right. Glue two cut-out snowflakes – one on the top right and one on the bottom left of the blue rectangle.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- StazOn® Black ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zot™ adhesive dots (link)
- Cosmetic sponge