- Cut out the blue lattice with brown circles paper and round the two right corners. Insert teacup brads 1 1/4” and 2 3/4” from the right, on the brown ribbon. Ink edges brown and glue to binder, lined up with the left.
- Glue the mittens oval to the left of the teacups and add a brow grosgrain bow with Zots. Print “Warm Recipes” on a blank label and glue a small brown ribbon tab on the left. Foam tape the label 1” from the top and 1 1/2” from the right. Foam tape “For a very Happy Christmas” 1/8” from the bottom and 1” from the right.
- For the inside front cover: Cut out the 6 flower circles (3 come from the additional art pages) and glue them evenly spaced along the left side. Print on a blank label and add a teacup brad to the top right. Glue to the center of the inside cover.
- For the file tab: Glue the brown circles/blue lattice strip along the right side of the file tab. Glue the mittens oval (from the additional art pages) overlapping the strip 1 3/4” from the top. Zot a knotted ribbon to the upper left of the oval. Print out your favorite recipes to fill your book.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Square Sarabinder (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- StazOn® Brown ink pad (link)