Designer Tips: I love the layered fabric flowers on this card. You can use the extra art on the sheet to cut out different pieces and foam tape them to add dimension (like the red bow).
- With the fold on the top, glue the flowerpot to the left side with the top of the pot along the fold. Cut out. Cut out just the red bow from the extra art and foam tape over the bow on the front of the pot.
- Open the card and poke a hole in the front flap with a craft pick (or needle), centered 1/4” from the top. Insert a gold mini brad through the greeting tag and the hole.
- Cut out two 4 3/4”x3/8” strips of cardstock from the excess white card and glue together to reinforce. Wrap this strip in the green strip to cover the white and act as a stem. Back the double leaf with cardstock and glue at the top of the back of the card, peeking out of the top of the pot as shown. Glue the stem to the back of the card, extending 2” above the top of the pot.
- Back the floral red circle with cardstock. Layer 3 fabric poinsettias together with the smallest on top. Insert a brad through all three and the center of the cardstock circle. Glue the flower to the top of the stem.
- For the inside: Glue the greeting to the center. Glue 2 narrow red strips under the greeting as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Craft pick
- Foam tape (link)