- Place your card so the fold is on the left. Glue the swirls on stripes paper to the card front so the smaller swirl pattern is at the top right.
- Glue the “Trim the tree…” blue art circle centered 5/8” from the top edge. Glue ribbon vertically down the center of the card front.
- Insert 6 tree brads into the brown art circle centered between the white swirls. Glue the circle centered on the blue art circle.
- For the inside: Glue the “May your Christmas…” word art across the center. Glue the cutout tree art to the left end. Zots™ knotted ribbon to the top right.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Zots™ (link)